Monique Perry and Janet Naylon shared in a State record on Day 1 of the NSW Relays Championships at Campbelltown.
Janet ran the first leg and Monique the second in the UTS Norths team in the women’s 200+ years 4x100m.
And Dave Turner, Ken Elias and Ashley McMahon entered the UTS Norths record books when they blitzed the field in the men’s 160+ years 4x200m relay.
They joined a host of Ron Bendall squad members who won gold, silver and bronze medals for their club.
- Four squad members Ashley McMahon, Ken Elias, Robbie Baskin and Ryan Dowling combined to take gold in the men’s 120+ years 4x100m;
- McMahon and Dowling also combined with Turner to win the men’s 120+ years shot put event while Elias and Turner also won bronze in the men’s 160+ years shot put teams event;
- Dowling also won gold in the men’s 200+ years 4x400m and teamed up with Elias to take bronze in the open men’s shot put teams event;
- Perry also won gold in the women’s 120+ years 4x100m, the 120+ years 4x400m and the 160+ years 4x200m to make it four wins from four races;
- Pascale La Hei and Abby Lander won gold in the under 20 years girls 4x400m. They also won bronze in the under 18 years 4x800m;
- Naylon and Maria Cimino won gold in both the women’s 120+ years and 160+ years shot put teams events;
- Tony Crimi and Turner won gold in the men’s 200+ years 4x100m. Crimi also won silver in the men’s 240+ years 4x200m;
- Jacob Orr won silver in the u/20 men’s 4x400m;
- And Steph Potter won bronze in the women’s u/20 years 4x100m.