Twelve Ron Bendall squad members will contest 24 events at the 2019 All Schools Championships.
- Steph Potter (Sydney International Grammar School), 19 years 100m and 200m;
- Nicolette Donofrio (Santa Sabina College), 19 years 100m hurdles, 17 years 100m and 200m;
- Abby Lander (Roseville College), 17 years 800m, 1500m, 2000m steeplechase;
- Curtis Kingsmill (Hunters Hill High School), 17 years 800m and 1500m;
- Maya Piras (Dubbo High School), 17 years 100m hurdles;
- Lara Halmarick, Monte Sant’ Angelo) 17 years 100m;
- Bella Guthrie (Asquith Girls’ High School), 16 years 400m, 400m hurdles;
- Jasmin Guthrie (Asquith Girls’ High School), 16 years 200m, 400m;
- Joe Dennis (St Aloysius College), 16 years 100m, 200m
- Jessie Wong (Baulkham Hills High School), 15 years 90m hurdles, 200m hurdles and long jump;
- Sebastian Arko (St Mary’s College), 15 years 100m, 200m;
- Daniel White (Chatswood High School), 13 years 100m and 200m.